The UCI Road World Championships were first held in 1927 and conducted on one day. Since this time the event has expanded to an 8-day event including U23, Junior, Time Trial and Team Time Trial events.
More than just another race, the UCI Road World Championships are legendary. Over the years, the greatest cycling champions have given their all to win this race and define their career by winning the famous rainbow jersey.
By partnering with the Championships you will also enter into the history of the sport and all
that is associated with it: the emotions, the joy and the disappointments.
This proposal outlines a rare opportunity to partner with one of the biggest and most prestigious sporting events in the world. We hope you will join us for the ride.
Partnering with the UCI Road World Championships will enable a partner is a unique opportunity to be involved with one of the world’s most prestigious sporting events.
- Significant domestic and international media coverage
- The opportunity for exclusive experiences (including those with the Australian Cycling Team)
- Direct interaction with a highly engaged community of fans through on-site and pre-event activations
- Reputation benefits from being associated as a partner of one of the world’s biggest sporting events.
- Customer benefit programs and opportunities
- The opportunity to support Woolongong to position the city/region/state as a cycling tourism destination of choice
- The opportunity to support a legacy program that will deliver a significant return for the region for many years to come.
For more information email us at email@example.com